Because Easter is one of my favourite holidays of the year here is another recipe for you. I have created a few sweet things for Staud’s and of course I don’t want to withhold these recipes from you.
Staud’s combines “Fruit and Chocolate” in their newest products to a true explosion of taste. You can use it not only as a bread spread, but also for baking and cooking. For this recipe, I chose the “coffee with chocolate” version.
Today’s recipe is simple and fast and doesn’t need many ingredients. Unless you want to make the puff pastry yourself, which I haven’t done yet.
Ready-made puff pastry is not a sin, but a delicious relief and perfect for quick recipes.
The folding technique of the wreaths looks more complicated than it is. You form round balls out of the dough, roll them out about 0.5 mm, slightly oval and spread them with a tablespoon of the spread.
Remaining its oval shape, the dough is then cut lengthwise into strips. Then everything is rolled diagonally to a roll and formed to a snail.
If you have any questions, just text me on Instagram or leave a comment here!
Coffee Puff Pastry
- 2 packages puff pastry
- 3 tbsp. sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 glass of Staud's coffee and chocolate
- Divide a packet of puff pastry into three pieces and form them into balls of equal size.
- Roll out the dough into an oval shape and spread it with 1-2 teaspoons of STAUD'S coffee chocolate in a fireproof baking tin.
- Cut it into 1 cm thick strips in the mould and form them into a roll.
- Then twist together to form a snail, brush with whisked egg and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes at 180°C.
This post is also available in English!